Financial Services for Towers Industry
Meet BIA Capital
Are you looking for assistance with debt and equity capital raises? BIA Capital Strategies delivers trusted services you can count on.
BIA Capital Strategies, LLC (“BIA Capital”) and its affiliates have been providing investment banking services, including funding, valuations or investment banking, to privately-held companies since 1992.
We advise clients on a variety of strategies including capital raises of debt and equity for growth capital, recapitalization, refinancing, acquisitions and divestitures. Our deal sizes have typically ranged from $3 million to $200 million.
We are active in the Tower, Fiber and Telecommunications sectors, as well as Media and related business service companies.
What It’s Like to Work with BIA Capital
We consciously sacrifice deal volume for quality results. When you work with us, you’ll see we view our clients as our partners and go above and beyond to help our clients achieve the specific goals they set for their business.
Here are a few the advantages you will find when working with us:
- Trust. BIA Capital is known among operators, investors, and lenders in its sectors for its integrity and tenacity and as a sponsor of high quality transactions.
- Communications expertise. Focus on towers and related services, media and other communications industries provides knowledge of the client’s business and broad knowledge of industry operators, investors, and lenders.
- Client-focused solutions. No bias toward a particular type of investment banking product or one financing or strategic solution.
- Relationship-driven approach. Strong partnership with clients at the management, board, and/or owner level.
- Flexibility. A wide variety of debt and equity capital structures through third party lender and investor relationships which benefit from having invested over $300 million of BIA’s managed capital.
- Senior level attention. Dedication of senior level resources supported by skilled, experienced, and analytical professionals – from the outset and through the entire engagement process.
- BIA affiliate platform. Depth and breadth of experience which benefits from BIA Advisory Services, our consulting and research affiliate, with over twenty professionals.
See Projects BIA Capital has Completed for Clients
Here’s a sample of the successful projects BIA Capital has completed for clients:
Discuss Your Needs with BIA Capital
We’d welcome an opportunity to discuss the specifics of your particular project and needs. Contact Gregg Johnson or Donna Brooking by phone (703) 818-8115 or email.