Formed in 1992, BIA Capital advises communications, media and Internet-focused companies on a variety of strategies – acquisition, divestiture, recapitalization, refinancing, company formation, and restructuring. Our typical deal size ranges from $5 million up to $200 million.
We are very selective about the number and type of projects in which we become involved, consciously sacrificing deal volume for quality results. We view our clients as our partners. Our clients benefit from our industry knowledge and expertise, as well as our longstanding relationships and the trust we have built with a broad range of leading companies and capital providers.
The principals of BIA Capital bring to bear a wide range of advisory, M&A, and capital raising experiences to help our clients increase the value of their companies. Click to see the team.
To expand our value to clients, we have an important affiliation with a key company, BIA/Kelsey, leading consultancy for the media and communications industry. Our mission is to best position our clients to achieve their goals. Working in partnership with BIA/Kelsey’s industry analysts and valuation experts, we assemble a customized deal team for each client to provide unique representation. Learn more about BIA/Kelsey.
We focus on serving companies operating in the following industry segments:
- Broadband Communications Infrastructure & Services
- Hosting, Managed IT Services, Data Center Colocation
- Wireless Spectrum, and Mobile Services and Technology
- Software- and Technology-Enabled Business Services
- Online Content Development & Aggregation
- Online & Mobile Social Media
- Digital Marketing Services
- Television and Radio Broadcasting
- Outdoor / Out-of-Home Advertising